iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We evaluated 14 Java PDF libraries regarding their Android compatibility.
3 of 14 evaluated libraries were compatible with Android and allowed us to create PDFs on the Android platform. Although all libraries provide many features and are easy to apply, the advantages of the iText library are outstanding. Besides the rich features of this library, it has the best condition for obtaining support.
- RT @TonyVDZ: Large crowd at #inforum2015 Melbourne for the #iText talk on archiving of documents PDF/A. http://t.co/QjeMdQj8Ja — 1 hour 11 min ago
- RT @TonyVDZ: #iText ready to participate @ #inForum 2015 Melbourne. Talk by Raf Hens on PDF/A. Come and meet us! http://t.co/WEp3eH5d0p — 1 hour 12 min ago
- RT @KateFuelling: So much more to PDF than visual and metadata preservation @rafhens @itext #inforum2015 — 1 hour 13 min ago
- RT @StartupsBe: @bruno1970 on a roll in #Investorreadiness masterclass @AntwMgtSchool. Inspiring @iText story http://t.co/zcjZzl3Mtc — 2 days 14 hours ago
- RT @ugent_fea: De bedrijven van alumni @bruno1970 en @Dries staan in de VS in de lijst met snelstgroeiende bedrijven. Proficiat! http://t.c… — 4 days 19 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.