iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Edward Gioja, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Nothern District of Illinois
I've just started using iText. It was suggested to me by word of mouth. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, and it has already solved a number of issues I've had in dealing with Acrobat manipulation. The applications that I'm asked to design tend to not use Acrobat in "normal" ways, and the answers from Adobe seem to be "you can't do that, but we would like to sell you...." I first looked at some samples, quickly purchased (actually had the boss purchase) "iText in Action" and was able to be productive by the end of the first day reading it.
- RT @PDFAssociation: Need some #PDF technical education? Promo code PDFTC15-luckyday gets 25% off, but only works 10 times! #PDFTC15 — 3 days 2 hours ago
- @mimiruns4fun Hi, we hear from #PDFTC2015 that you registered yesterday. Do you need another code? — 3 days 5 hours ago
- Who's going to the PDF Technical Conference in San Jose (CA)? http://t.co/RCXoGEfz6T Let us know if you need a promo code! #PDFTC2015 — 1 week 9 hours ago
- RT @bruno1970: Who will succeed @iText as the fastest growing Tech company in Belgium? http://t.co/V5bx8x7Qo3 — 2 weeks 3 days ago
- iText won its first American Business Award: a Bronze Stevie (Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year 2015): http://t.co/xTdJ0QWYjD — 3 weeks 2 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.