iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Matt Stephens is the author of best-selling books such as "Design Driven Testing: Test Smarter, Not Harder" , "Use Case Driven Object Modeling with UML: Theory and Practice", "Agile Development with ICONIX Process" and "Extreme Programming Refactored: T
Already in 2006, Matt Stephens wrote "The Java world is good for “best-kept secrets”; and iText is one of the best."
- Tweet @OSDelivers with your favorite iText #opensource project to feature you at the #ProjectSpotlight Weekly Wrap Ups — 4 days 9 hours ago
- RT @black_duck_sw: Help increase awareness for your favorite #opensource projects by tweeting @OSDelivers a #ProjectSpotlight to be feature… — 4 days 13 hours ago
- Did you know that PDF is an ISO standard since 2008? #pdfdays #pdf #iso http://t.co/uk47S3OQKZ — 1 week 1 day ago
- 90% of Big Data is Dark data. PDF helps with hash, text and image deduplication and document searchability #pdfdays — 1 week 1 day ago
- What is PDF, who owns it and why does it matter? PDF Day brought by @PDFAssociation starting now. #PDFdays #WashingtonDC — 1 week 1 day ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.