iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We have asked some users why they loved iText, this is what they have sent us back:
I have been a big proponent of iText since somewhere around 2005.
Over the course of that time, I have contributed code to iText, evangelized its benefits to numerous customers, and even get my daily does of humor when Paolo tells some newbie that 'there is no emergency and do not use caps'. Seriously, I have worked with PDF technologies for a decade, written numerous Acrobat plugins, know the Acrobat API almost by heart, and am always amazed at the level of sophistication, reliability and functionality that the iText project continues to deliver. Kudos to Bruno, Paolo, et al. Thanks.
Chris MacKenzie, Principal at MacKenzie Associates, Inc.
- RT @DocumentBoss: @BossNews1999 talks to @bruno1970 of @iText #Dynamic New Horizons for #PDF technology http://t.co/VQYVHMRwZx http://t.co/… — 6 weeks 4 days ago
- RT @MyMilkedEek: Come see @iText at our booth at #DevoxxUK http://t.co/ofop1vAkV4 — 6 weeks 4 days ago
- Attention startups! Attention #BeTech companies! It's time to enter Deloitte's #Fast50 Belgium! http://t.co/SMIndvQged Cc: @DeloitteFidu — 6 weeks 4 days ago
- RT @EKenis: Check & improve your #investorreadiness and #growthreadiness. http://t.co/QfTALShBxD @iText @isosize @IntixNv @internetVista @I… — 6 weeks 6 days ago
- RT @gkruiter: @BossNews1999 talks to @bruno1970 of @iText #Dynamic New Horizons for #PDF technology http://t.co/hbf4IwRKu6 http://t.co/jka2… — 7 weeks 4 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.