iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Edward Gioja, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Nothern District of Illinois
I've just started using iText. It was suggested to me by word of mouth. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, and it has already solved a number of issues I've had in dealing with Acrobat manipulation. The applications that I'm asked to design tend to not use Acrobat in "normal" ways, and the answers from Adobe seem to be "you can't do that, but we would like to sell you...." I first looked at some samples, quickly purchased (actually had the boss purchase) "iText in Action" and was able to be productive by the end of the first day reading it.
- iText is the winner for Most Promising Company of the Year 2014 by @BelChamNYC #belcham #award http://t.co/aVkq7sDbls — 1 week 2 days ago
- RT @bruno1970: And the winner of the @BelChamNYC Award in the category Most Promising Company of the Year 2014 is: @iText!!! http://t.co/yV… — 1 week 4 days ago
- The nominees for the @BelChamNYC Entrepreneurship Award "Most Promising Company of the Year" have been announced: http://t.co/lLHxOp5uyb — 2 weeks 1 day ago
- iText at the Movies: our new logo will be shown in the end credits of the movie "Marry Me": http://t.co/qLrOzfXFCO Cc: @DriesPhlypo Jan 2014 — 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Ready for the day at #javaoneconf! Come see our new logo talk to @bruno1970 after his talk #longlivepdf #itextnewlogo http://t.co/eK9VEAKocR — 2 weeks 6 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.