iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We evaluated 14 Java PDF libraries regarding their Android compatibility.
3 of 14 evaluated libraries were compatible with Android and allowed us to create PDFs on the Android platform. Although all libraries provide many features and are easy to apply, the advantages of the iText library are outstanding. Besides the rich features of this library, it has the best condition for obtaining support.
We are looking for PDF Mysteries
Our CEO is preparing a talk for the educational day at the PDF Days, entitled “7 cases for the PDF support detectives.” The idea is to select 7 mysterious PDF problems he encountered in the last 15 years.
We would like to hear your stories. Do you think the “blank page problem” deserves a place in the top 7? Did you ever encounter a form that couldn’t be filled out? Did you ever add a Watermark that didn’t show up on any page of the document?
Report your PDF mystery today!
- RT @bruno1970: It's in my bio, so it must be official: we're planning an @iText summit in the US in 2015: http://t.co/vb0j2RUT02 — 19 hours 19 min ago
- Heartbleed, an Apache License Business Model Failure? Read this article from @bruno1970 on Open Health News: http://t.co/SqHz4YszvX — 19 hours 28 min ago
- RT @VivianMaerker: Job opportunity: Technical Marketing Associate at iText - Greater Boston Area #jobs http://t.co/duauaw7PBW — 1 week 20 hours ago
- RT @soumendu_nandi: Two months hands on iTextSharp and PKCS#11 Interop .. Resulted a Customized PDF Signer Using DSC Smart Card. Thanks … — 1 week 4 days ago
- Read about last week's Community Leadership Summit and the Open Source Think Tank in Calistoga: http://t.co/4iITLBsjJx # OSTT #CLS — 2 weeks 8 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.