iText, Programmable PDF software
Revisit the iText Summit
We have added the presentations from the iText Summit 2014 and the movies we have recorded will follow soon. Revisit the iText Summit!
What our users are saying:
Edward Gioja, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Nothern District of Illinois
I've just started using iText. It was suggested to me by word of mouth. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, and it has already solved a number of issues I've had in dealing with Acrobat manipulation. The applications that I'm asked to design tend to not use Acrobat in "normal" ways, and the answers from Adobe seem to be "you can't do that, but we would like to sell you...." I first looked at some samples, quickly purchased (actually had the boss purchase) "iText in Action" and was able to be productive by the end of the first day reading it.
- Meet iText at @devoxx in November and learn more about making key decisions when starting up a business. http://t.co/GNeW6RUnWZ — 5 days 10 hours ago
- Using PDF to Solve the Unstructured Data Problem in Healthcare by @bruno1970 on @openhealthnews #PDF #HealthIT http://t.co/iruRxZGNZO — 3 weeks 3 hours ago
- It is construction day in iText Belgium to make room for new employees. Did you know #DevelopersDoubleAsBuilders ? http://t.co/bTdYUJ78EP — 3 weeks 6 days ago
- Do you use libraries? One of 10 tips to be a smarter developer. #development http://t.co/vGuaUVjdif — 4 weeks 5 days ago
- We have FREE Exhibit passes for #JavaOne 2014! Raise your hand to get one if you're headed to San Francisco Sep 28 - Oct 2! #DiscoverPass... — 5 weeks 1 hour ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.