iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Edward Gioja, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Nothern District of Illinois
I've just started using iText. It was suggested to me by word of mouth. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, and it has already solved a number of issues I've had in dealing with Acrobat manipulation. The applications that I'm asked to design tend to not use Acrobat in "normal" ways, and the answers from Adobe seem to be "you can't do that, but we would like to sell you...." I first looked at some samples, quickly purchased (actually had the boss purchase) "iText in Action" and was able to be productive by the end of the first day reading it.
We are looking for PDF Mysteries
Our CEO is preparing a talk for the educational day at the PDF Days, entitled “7 cases for the PDF support detectives.” The idea is to select 7 mysterious PDF problems he encountered in the last 15 years.
We would like to hear your stories. Do you think the “blank page problem” deserves a place in the top 7? Did you ever encounter a form that couldn’t be filled out? Did you ever add a Watermark that didn’t show up on any page of the document?
Report your PDF mystery today!
- RT @bruno1970: It's in my bio, so it must be official: we're planning an @iText summit in the US in 2015: http://t.co/vb0j2RUT02 — 1 hour 33 min ago
- Heartbleed, an Apache License Business Model Failure? Read this article from @bruno1970 on Open Health News: http://t.co/SqHz4YszvX — 1 hour 43 min ago
- RT @VivianMaerker: Job opportunity: Technical Marketing Associate at iText - Greater Boston Area #jobs http://t.co/duauaw7PBW — 1 week 2 hours ago
- RT @soumendu_nandi: Two months hands on iTextSharp and PKCS#11 Interop .. Resulted a Customized PDF Signer Using DSC Smart Card. Thanks … — 1 week 4 days ago
- Read about last week's Community Leadership Summit and the Open Source Think Tank in Calistoga: http://t.co/4iITLBsjJx # OSTT #CLS — 1 week 6 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.