iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We have asked some users why they loved iText, this is what they have sent us back:
I have been a big proponent of iText since somewhere around 2005.
Over the course of that time, I have contributed code to iText, evangelized its benefits to numerous customers, and even get my daily does of humor when Paolo tells some newbie that 'there is no emergency and do not use caps'. Seriously, I have worked with PDF technologies for a decade, written numerous Acrobat plugins, know the Acrobat API almost by heart, and am always amazed at the level of sophistication, reliability and functionality that the iText project continues to deliver. Kudos to Bruno, Paolo, et al. Thanks.
Chris MacKenzie, Principal at MacKenzie Associates, Inc.
- Logo design by @arketi ;-) Happy Halloween! http://t.co/7uYXuC0JCY — 18 hours 47 min ago
- Our agency Arketi Group @arketi are having way too much creative fun with #pumpkin carving! Vote with us! #pumpkincontest — 18 hours 54 min ago
- You're having too much fun over there @arketi group! — 18 hours 59 min ago
- RT @PDFAssociation: December 10 and 11 is #PDF Day in Washington DC and New York City. Learn more! http://t.co/wbasKS6zbF #PDFday #ECM — 20 hours 33 min ago
- You’re looking for the wrong skills, hiring the wrong people, and actively screwing yourself and your company. #techjobs — 22 hours 54 min ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.