iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Edward Gioja, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Nothern District of Illinois
I've just started using iText. It was suggested to me by word of mouth. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, and it has already solved a number of issues I've had in dealing with Acrobat manipulation. The applications that I'm asked to design tend to not use Acrobat in "normal" ways, and the answers from Adobe seem to be "you can't do that, but we would like to sell you...." I first looked at some samples, quickly purchased (actually had the boss purchase) "iText in Action" and was able to be productive by the end of the first day reading it.
- RT @rtupinamba: "@globalsign: Digital signatures #webinar next week with @iText! Learn how to create an end-to-end signing solution http://… — 5 days 5 hours ago
- RT @globalsign: Free Digital Signatures Webinar in partnership with @itext - register for technical deep dive & customer case study https:… — 1 week 2 days ago
- iText customer @ZetesIndustries taking PDF e-signing to the masses, speeding up time to revenue http://t.co/dLVy2ea8TN #esign #pdf #b2c — 1 week 2 days ago
- RT @globalsign: Digital signature #webinar w/ @iText- solution options, business benefits, case study http://t.co/1pDwfdkajV #esign http://… — 1 week 3 days ago
- New digital signature #webinar with @globalsign - ROI benefits, solution architectures and a customer case study http://t.co/zlbIYr18fB — 1 week 3 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.