iText, Programmable PDF software
Revisit the iText Summit
We have added the presentations from the iText Summit 2014 and the movies we have recorded will follow soon. Revisit the iText Summit!
What our users are saying:
Edward Gioja, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Nothern District of Illinois
I've just started using iText. It was suggested to me by word of mouth. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, and it has already solved a number of issues I've had in dealing with Acrobat manipulation. The applications that I'm asked to design tend to not use Acrobat in "normal" ways, and the answers from Adobe seem to be "you can't do that, but we would like to sell you...." I first looked at some samples, quickly purchased (actually had the boss purchase) "iText in Action" and was able to be productive by the end of the first day reading it.
- iText 5.5.2 Release: Major improvements to the CSS parser http://t.co/s6Mql2SWTK #css #pdf — 18 hours 19 min ago
- Creating Dynamic PDF Templates from Data using iText. Customer Success by #RootsSoftware #iTextSummit2014 http://t.co/MNvmiohxiv — 1 day 19 hours ago
- RT @DuffJohnson: Why #HTML will never replace #PDF: http://t.co/amRFIvOEy5 — 2 days 17 hours ago
- Managing the Complete Document Lifecycle Using PDF. iText Customer Success by @inventivedes #iTextSummit2014 http://t.co/DlZX3jqtWT — 2 days 18 hours ago
- 5 Steps to Compliant PDF Archiving and Accessibility with iText #iTextSummit2014 http://t.co/qKM8rAQqm2 — 6 days 19 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.