iText, Programmable PDF software
Revisit the iText Summit
We have added the presentations from the iText Summit 2014 and the movies we have recorded will follow soon. Revisit the iText Summit!
What our users are saying:
When the New York Times decided to make all the public domain articles from 1851-1922 available free of charge, they needed a tool that was up to the task. All 11 million articles from 1851-1980 were available as images in PDF format. To generate a PDF version of the article takes quite a bit of work — each article is actually composed of numerous smaller TIFF images that need to be scaled and glued together in a coherent fashion.
- Creating Flat PDF Documents from Form Data using iText. Customer Success by @CSC_Belgium #iTextSummit2014 http://t.co/SWYiJhTLil — 1 day 1 hour ago
- iText 5.5.2 Release: Major improvements to the CSS parser http://t.co/s6Mql2SWTK #css #pdf — 2 days 32 min ago
- Creating Dynamic PDF Templates from Data using iText. Customer Success by #RootsSoftware #iTextSummit2014 http://t.co/MNvmiohxiv — 3 days 1 hour ago
- RT @DuffJohnson: Why #HTML will never replace #PDF: http://t.co/amRFIvOEy5 — 3 days 23 hours ago
- Managing the Complete Document Lifecycle Using PDF. iText Customer Success by @inventivedes #iTextSummit2014 http://t.co/DlZX3jqtWT — 4 days 1 hour ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.