iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Norman Richards was responsible for jBoss/SEAM at RedHat, he's now an independent developer who has been active in different start-ups since 2010
In 2007, Norman Richards predicted: "I think it has a long life ahead of it, so integrating iText into a project shouldn't be considered a big risk."
- RT @iMinds: PDF software library provider @iText just opened its new office in Asia. Proudly powered by #iMinds Go Global. http://t.co/TtcX… — 1 day 7 hours ago
- RT @Wim_Van_Daele: PDF software library provider @iText opens Asia office; lands 1st Singapore partner | supported by @iMinds #GoGlobal htt… — 2 days 3 hours ago
- RT @Wim_Van_Daele: Vlaamse @iText opent kantoor in Azië; overeenkomst met 1ste partner in Singapore | @iMinds #GoGlobal | http://t.co/yB8Mx… — 2 days 5 hours ago
- RT @AMCP_Awards: Great job on @iText 's logo remake, @arketi! #branding — 3 days 22 hours ago
- "@iText Gets a New Look" by @arketi has won a Hermes Creative Award (see @AMCP_Awards) in the category Design/Logo: http://t.co/34QXCyzWtb — 4 days 56 min ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.