iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Andrew Binstock is currently the editor in chief of Dr. Dobbs Journal. He was the managing director of iText Software Corp. in 2009-2010
iText was the first open source PDF solution. In 2007, Andrew Binstock wrote: "What surprised me is that iText is unique: To my knowledge, there is no other free software package with its capabilities, or even a large subset of them. Uniqueness in open source, where almost all projects have several direct, competing counterparts, is comparatively rare."
iText + codenvy Webinar: 19th March 10:30AM PST
Codenvy has invited Bruno Lowagie, CEO and Evangelist at iText, to present several different use cases of iText and give a live demo. Please join us as we discuss the benefits of using Codenvy and iText together. Register here.
- Join @iText for this event: Open Source Think Tank - Spring 2014 #ostt https://t.co/FjQgylnNpO — 3 days 1 hour ago
- Just submitted @iText for the #EUTech5. Help Belgium qualify, submit your fav tech company at http://t.co/PIh11leNnV via @thenextweb — 3 days 2 hours ago
- RT @YvonneFriese: @mopennock @willpdp @DavidUnderdown9 @anjacks0n In the meantime I have built something small myself with the help of #ite… — 3 days 3 hours ago
- RT @PDFAssociation: PDF Days Europe 2014 http://t.co/2ycZXAgAwW — 3 days 3 hours ago
- Register now for our webinar on March 19th: http://t.co/LUAtNF4sLv: Using iText on Codenvy to create a Web Application — 5 days 3 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.