iText, Programmable PDF software
Register now for the PDF days and the iText Summit
What our users are saying:
When the New York Times decided to make all the public domain articles from 1851-1922 available free of charge, they needed a tool that was up to the task. All 11 million articles from 1851-1980 were available as images in PDF format. To generate a PDF version of the article takes quite a bit of work — each article is actually composed of numerous smaller TIFF images that need to be scaled and glued together in a coherent fashion.
- The PDF Detectives at work with iText RUPS: watch the teaser for the PDF Days and iText Summit: http://t.co/cNPwu7qioC — 1 day 20 hours ago
- Register for the PDF Days and the iText Summit 2014 — Trailer http://t.co/wS7NvQt2QO — 4 days 18 hours ago
- Register for the PDF days — PDF Detectives teaser http://t.co/MgyYqK4mD1 — 4 days 20 hours ago
- RT @bruno1970: It's in my bio, so it must be official: we're planning an @iText summit in the US in 2015: http://t.co/vb0j2RUT02 — 6 days 1 hour ago
- Heartbleed, an Apache License Business Model Failure? Read this article from @bruno1970 on Open Health News: http://t.co/SqHz4YszvX — 6 days 2 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.