iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We have asked some users why they loved iText, this is what they have sent us back:
I have been a big proponent of iText since somewhere around 2005.
Over the course of that time, I have contributed code to iText, evangelized its benefits to numerous customers, and even get my daily does of humor when Paolo tells some newbie that 'there is no emergency and do not use caps'. Seriously, I have worked with PDF technologies for a decade, written numerous Acrobat plugins, know the Acrobat API almost by heart, and am always amazed at the level of sophistication, reliability and functionality that the iText project continues to deliver. Kudos to Bruno, Paolo, et al. Thanks.
Chris MacKenzie, Principal at MacKenzie Associates, Inc.
- Last week, we've submitted our candidacy for the Flanders Export Lion! Cc: @FlandersTrade http://t.co/z3OhrNBt5T — 20 hours 21 min ago
- RT @DevoxxUK: Thanks to all the amazing sponsors supporting the Devoxx UK community so far this year. http://t.co/kGcDeLVZL7 http://t.co/Z… — 3 days 1 hour ago
- Learn how it all started - a multi-part interview by @sramana with iText's founders http://t.co/LerQIp6Yno — 3 days 21 hours ago
- Our CEO is one of the 16 personalities nominated for the @datanews_nl/@datanews_fr ICT Personality of the Year Award. http://t.co/D4woBrYZ4x — 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Woohoo, our first blog in French was selected for the Developpez open source page: http://t.co/BOs7aQx8VF http://t.co/hJiIglpgy3 — 2 weeks 6 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.