iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Norman Richards was responsible for jBoss/SEAM at RedHat, he's now an independent developer who has been active in different start-ups since 2010
In 2007, Norman Richards predicted: "I think it has a long life ahead of it, so integrating iText into a project shouldn't be considered a big risk."
- iText Group was selected as National Champion to represent Belgium in the European Business Awards: http://t.co/doqDXiQheX Cc: @RSM_World — 2 days 3 hours ago
- RT @TonyVDZ: Large crowd at #inforum2015 Melbourne for the #iText talk on archiving of documents PDF/A. http://t.co/QjeMdQj8Ja — 3 days 9 hours ago
- RT @TonyVDZ: #iText ready to participate @ #inForum 2015 Melbourne. Talk by Raf Hens on PDF/A. Come and meet us! http://t.co/WEp3eH5d0p — 3 days 9 hours ago
- RT @KateFuelling: So much more to PDF than visual and metadata preservation @rafhens @itext #inforum2015 — 3 days 9 hours ago
- RT @StartupsBe: @bruno1970 on a roll in #Investorreadiness masterclass @AntwMgtSchool. Inspiring @iText story http://t.co/zcjZzl3Mtc — 5 days 22 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.