iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
We have asked some users why they loved iText, this is what they have sent us back:
I have been a big proponent of iText since somewhere around 2005.
Over the course of that time, I have contributed code to iText, evangelized its benefits to numerous customers, and even get my daily does of humor when Paolo tells some newbie that 'there is no emergency and do not use caps'. Seriously, I have worked with PDF technologies for a decade, written numerous Acrobat plugins, know the Acrobat API almost by heart, and am always amazed at the level of sophistication, reliability and functionality that the iText project continues to deliver. Kudos to Bruno, Paolo, et al. Thanks.
Chris MacKenzie, Principal at MacKenzie Associates, Inc.
iText + codenvy Webinar: 19th March 10:30AM PST
Codenvy has invited Bruno Lowagie, CEO and Evangelist at iText, to present several different use cases of iText and give a live demo. Please join us as we discuss the benefits of using Codenvy and iText together. Register here.
- Join @iText for this event: Open Source Think Tank - Spring 2014 #ostt https://t.co/FjQgylnNpO — 3 days 14 hours ago
- Just submitted @iText for the #EUTech5. Help Belgium qualify, submit your fav tech company at http://t.co/PIh11leNnV via @thenextweb — 3 days 15 hours ago
- RT @YvonneFriese: @mopennock @willpdp @DavidUnderdown9 @anjacks0n In the meantime I have built something small myself with the help of #ite… — 3 days 16 hours ago
- RT @PDFAssociation: PDF Days Europe 2014 http://t.co/2ycZXAgAwW — 3 days 16 hours ago
- Register now for our webinar on March 19th: http://t.co/LUAtNF4sLv: Using iText on Codenvy to create a Web Application — 5 days 16 hours ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.