iText, Programmable PDF software
What our users are saying:
Read what the developers at Google write about iText:
Dan: "What libraries do people use for generating PDFs from java?"
Tim: "I used iText. It works pretty well."
Fernando: "+1 for iText."
Joseph: "we are using itext..."
Mike: "Calendar uses iText..."
Isaac: "+1 for iText on (Google Spreadsheets)"
- RT @oscon: Vlad Mihalcea's Blog | Why I never blame open source projects http://t.co/d69S5BqLaK — 20 hours 1 min ago
- We're working on a new book: The Best iText Questions on StackOverflow (63 pages & counting) https://t.co/Ha7d7hJvZc http://t.co/9MRXcjV9FW — 1 day 19 hours ago
- Tweet @OSDelivers with your favorite iText #opensource project to feature you at the #ProjectSpotlight Weekly Wrap Ups — 1 week 14 hours ago
- RT @black_duck_sw: Help increase awareness for your favorite #opensource projects by tweeting @OSDelivers a #ProjectSpotlight to be feature… — 1 week 18 hours ago
- Did you know that PDF is an ISO standard since 2008? #pdfdays #pdf #iso http://t.co/uk47S3OQKZ — 1 week 4 days ago
iText in Action
The "iText in Action" books offer an introduction and a practical guide to iText and the internals of PDF. This book lowers the learning curve and, through numerous innovative and practical examples, unlocks the secrets hidden in ISO-32000.