For the full history, see the historical overview of iText.
Changelog (August 22, 2010)
- Changes made by Paulo Soares
- PdfContentStreamProcessor: removed unused code
- PdfPRow: lowered the fuzzy factor to compensate for floating point errors
- Replaced HashMap for Map in the return of AcroFields.getFields().
- Changes made by Kevin Day
- Parsing PDFs:
- Code cleanup
- Content streams in arrays should be parsed as if they were separated by whitespace
- Expose CTM - feature request #2987712.
- Parsing PDFs: Inline images:
- Refactor to pull inline image processing into it's own class. Added parsing of image data if there is no filter applied (there are some PDFs where there is no white space between the end of the image data and the EI operator). Ultimately, it will be best to actually parse the image data, but this will require a pretty big refactoring of the iText decoders (to work from streams instead of byte of known lengths).
- Handle multi-stage filters; Correct bug that pulled whitespace as first byte of inline image stream.
- Applying stream filters to inline images.
- PdfReader: Expose filter decoder for arbitrary byte arrays (instead of only streams)
- Parsing PDFs:
- Changes made by Bruno
- Bugfix PdfPTable: A previous bugfix caused a new bug: instead of too many lines, there were lines missing.
- Bugfix PdfCopy: pages imported using PdfCopy.PageStamp weren't copied to the resulting PDF file
- PdfWriter.getNewObjectNumber(): Avoiding a NullPointedException as suggested by Gylfi Ingvason on the mailing list.
For those who want to hear more about digital signatures: meet us at the PDF Technical Conference 2013 in Königwinter.published on 2013-04-30
iText 5.4.1 has been released. This release brings new functionality and fixes based on feedback of our customers.published on 2013-04-12
Many people ask me: is EchoSign a competitor of iText with respect to digital signatures? I always answer: no, EchoSign is an iText user and promotes digital signing using iText.published on 2013-03-27
Content © 2010-2013 1T3XT BVBA